Sustainability is our priority
For us, the natural way forward is to think sustainably in every aspect of our business, for the sake of the planet and for economic sustainability, all the while creating better work environments where employees thrive.
Children are our future
Supporting various charities and organisations as well as giving back to the community is important to us at AJ Products. We want to make a difference, especially when it comes to helping children and young people.
Key steps we are taking in our work towards sustainability:
- Transitioning to renewable energy sources throughout the organisation.
- Analysing the life cycle of our products and working to meet environmental certifications.
- Securing more volume with fewer suppliers to decrease unnecessary journeys.
- Working to ensure that job applicants have the opportunity to apply for and are appointed to vacant positions regardless of gender.
- Conducting annual employee surveys.
- Continuing with work to certify and re-certify AJ subsidiaries to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management systems.
Read our complete sustainability report for 2022
Every year we analyse the key sustainability areas across our entire organisation, including our offices, warehouses, factories, and subsidiaries throughout Europe.
WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Takeback SchemeAJ Products operates a takeback service for household customers for Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Any private customers purchasing for household use are entitled to partake in the free takeback scheme where we will take back old, unwanted electrical and electronic equipment on a like for like basis when purchasing a new item from us.
What is a WEEE takeback service?
More information about our takeback service can be found in our Terms and Conditions.