Returns, Cancellations & Changes
1. Returns Policy
The customer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days from delivery on the following conditions:
- Returns will only be accepted if the customer has written consent from AJ Products (UK) Ltd before the goods are returned.
- The return freight will be paid by AJ Products (UK) Ltd. on condition that the customer first contacts us and follows the instructions given. The goods must be returned in original packaging to ensure that they are returned without any damage and received in the same condition as when delivered. Please note that we will not cover any damages caused by a customer nor we will cover transport damages on returned products caused by the customer’s transport company.
- The customer does not have any right to return goods ordered over 100 in number or £500 in value unless a product sample has been ordered prior to placing the order for the full quantity.
- This return right does not cover specially ordered items outside our standard product range (see individual product listings for more information).
- AJ Products (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to charge a restocking charge for products that are being returned due to misorder by the customer.
2. Refunds & Exchanges
A refund and/or credit will be given via the original payment method. We aim to process your refund and/or credit within 14 days after we have received and approved your return.
3. Cancelling an order
If you wish to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible so that we do not incur unnecessary costs. Please note that cancelling your order after dispatch may incur additional costs.
4. Making changes to your order
If you wish to change your order in any way please let us know as soon as possible so that we do not incur unnecessary costs. Please note that changing your order after dispatch may incur additional costs.